Pastor Timothy L. Dortch
Subject: “The Year of the Shift”
Primary Scripture Reference: (scriptures are contained within the notes)
- Among other things (because no one will know everything this year will entail), this is the year of the shift.
- Shift (verb) = to move or cause to move from one place to another, especially over a small distance.
- When God shifts something all He has to do is move it alittle bit; the result is always change.
- A small distance means it has to happen in a short period of time.
- When it takes place suddenly, we will have these “what just happened” moments.
- Shift (noun) = a change in something or an adjustment in the way something is done.
- God is not going to do for us what we can do for ourselves.
- Sometimes the shift is dependent upon us stepping out on faith.
- A “shift” also means a change in position, direction, or tendency.
- God is going to use the shift to evangelize.
- Daniel 2:21
- Mindset change; activates faith in His Word.
- The shift will take place on the inside of us.
- Your strength lies in how you handle adverse situations.
- Psalm 75:6-7
- Promotion comes from God.
- The Lord is getting ready to put His people in their rightful place.
- God wants to bring balance to His body.
- (Example given about the spinal column, what it is composed of, and the results of it’s correct alignment.)
- God wants the body of Christ stable in this hour.
- Psalm 75:6-7
- Ephesians 4:16
- Recovery = a return to normal state of health, mind, or strength.
- Also, the action or process of regaining possession or control of something that is lost or stolen.
** These notes are just highlights and nuggets from the sermon. To have the message in its entirety, please purchase a copy on CD or DVD from the media ministry.**