- ALL SINGLES OF WORD OF TRUTH: Please send the following information to Elder Rachelle Williams via her email address at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- SUNDAY SCHOOL LESSONS: To access the Sunday School Lesson Topics and corresponding Scriptures for the 2nd Quarter (April 5 – June 28), click here.
- WORD OF TRUTH YOUTUBE CHANNEL: You can now subscribe to the Word of Truth YouTube Channel to catch Pastor Dortch delivering this week’s bible study! You don’t want to miss it!!! Check out the link below and be sure to hit the SUBSCRIBE button so you can keep up with bible studies, sermons, announcements and more! You can also access the YouTube channel by clicking on the first banner on the church website. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wBWQjsZ4nJHc-OQbb4Giw/
- EMAIL ADDRESS UPDATE (FOR WORD OF TRUTH MEMBERS ONLY!)
- It is time for members to update their contact information. If you would like to continue receiving emails from Pastor Dortch, please visit the link the following link and complete the form: https://forms.gle/khVoHGynUmWG2Ug88. Members will also have an opportunity before or after morning worship to complete this process. The deadline to update your contact information will be March 31, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Monty Barnes or Sis. Renita Allen Dawson.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays for Sunday School – Tenia Jones
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Sundays for Church – Nina Lee
- 5th Sundays – Howard Carmichael
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to email@example.com by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.
Prayer List (Sick and Shut-in/Recovery)
As we all need prayer, please remember those among our church family who are currently dealing with health issues at home or in other places, such as nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and assisted living facilities.
“…and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” – James 5:16 NKJV
Sister Rachel Jefferson (Home)
Sister Vonnie Moses (Home)