Please be advised that some announcements below are currently temporarily being suspended due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- RETURN TO IN-PERSON WORSHIP: We have returned to in-person worship services on Sundays at 11:00 am. Please govern yourselves accordingly to the following procedures and protocols:
- Masks will be required for ages 5 and older in order to attend in-person worship.
- Temperature checks will be administered at the entrance. Hand sanitizer and masks are available in the foyer of the church, if needed.
- Please utilize the front entrance of the church only.
- Service will begin promptly at 11:00 am. Doors will open at 10:15 am.
- Social distancing will be enforced and every other row/pew will be used. Rows/Pews that will not be used will be clearly marked. Ushers will assist with seating.
- There will be no Sunday school at this time.
- LIVESTREAM FOR BIBLE STUDY AND SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES: At this particular time, Bible Study will remain virtual. For those who still choose not to attend in-person worship services at this time, it will be livestreamed from the Word of Truth Christian Fellowship YouTube channel.
- WORD OF TRUTH YOUTUBE CHANNEL: You can now subscribe to the Word of Truth YouTube Channel to catch Pastor Dortch delivering this week’s Bible Study and Sunday morning messages! You don’t want to miss it!!! Check out the link below and be sure to hit the SUBSCRIBE button so you can keep up with bible studies, sermons, announcements and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wBWQjsZ4nJHc-OQbb4Giw/
- EMAIL ADDRESS UPDATE (FOR WORD OF TRUTH MEMBERS ONLY!)
- If you are member of Word of Truth Christian Fellowship and need to add or update your email address, please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/khVoHGynUmWG2Ug88. If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Monty Barnes or Sis. Renita Allen Dawson.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.
Prayer List (Sick and Shut-in/Recovery)
As we all need prayer, please remember those among our church family who are currently dealing with health issues at home or in other places, such as nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and assisted living facilities.
“…and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” – James 5:16 NKJV
Sister Vonnie Moses (Home)