- Parent(s): If you would like for your child(ren) to be recognized for making the Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance, and/or any other student accomplishment, please complete a Student Achievement Notification Form by Sunday, March 4, 2018. Student recognition is to be held on Sunday, March 11, 2018. If you need a Student Recognition form, please see Sis. Sandra Cox-Cooper, Sis. Deana Williams, Sis. Yvonne Simmons, Sis. Juanita Best or Sis. Michelle Williams. Forms are also available online on the Youth Ministry page under the “Student Recognition” tab.
- There will be no Bible Study on Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
- Please be reminded that the deadline to register for the Valuable Treasures Singles Fellowship is Sunday, February 11, 2018. The event is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm in the fellowship hall.
- Elder Andre’ Elliot will be ministering at Gospel Light United Holy Church located on 600 Sycamore Street, Fremont, NC on Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 11:00 AM for their annual Youth Day/Black History/Old Fashioned Day service. Those wishing to attend are encouraged to do so.
- Pastor Dortch will be preaching a revival service on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at The Church of Our Living God located at 201 N. Gardner Avenue in Kenly, NC. Service begins at 7:30 pm.
- The Mission Ministry is asking that anyone that would like to donate new/used coats (all sizes), new toboggans, new/used gloves to please place them inside the baskets in the dining hall of the church or take them to the Mission Pantry on Mondays from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on the first Saturday of each month at 7:00 AM and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry will assist any elderly members needing assistance with picking up their medicines, rides to the doctor locally, and caregiver needs. If interested in assisting with these needs, please contact Sister Cassandra Blount.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, please turn to WRAL-TV channel 5 (wral.com), tune to WFMC 730AM, or check church website.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to email@example.com by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.