- This year’s Vacation Bible School will start Monday, June 18th through Friday, June 22, 2018 starting at 6:00 p.m. This year’s theme is “JESUS The Kingdom Builder: Strong Families, Churches, and Communities.” We are asking youth and adults to join us for a wonderful week of learning more about JESUS. Anyone who is interested in helping out during this week is asked to see Prophet Marion Williams, Jr.
- We are looking forward to going to King’s Dominion in Doswell, VA for this year’s Youth Outing on Saturday, July 21, 2018. We are asking everyone going on this trip to please be at the church no later than 6:30 a.m. for a 6:45 a.m. departure. The cost is free for those Youth who regularly attend Sunday School and/or Wednesday night Bible Study. For those Youth who do not regularly attend Sunday School and/or Bible Study, and also for Adults, the cost is $50.00. The cost includes the fees for the bus ride and the admission into the park. Deadline to sign up and pay is Wednesday, July 11, 2018. For additional information please see sis. Deana Williams, Sis. Michelle Williams, Sis. Yvonne Simmons, Sis. Juanita Best, or Sis. Sandra Cox-Cooper.
- Any member interested in applying for a Word of Truth Scholarship may pick an application in the Secretary’s Office. Your completed application must be turned in no later than June 15, 2018.
- Those persons who paid for their Community Expo T-Shirts can pick them up in the fellowship hall following morning services.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on the first Saturday of each month at 7:00 AM and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, please turn to WRAL-TV channel 5 (wral.com), tune to WFMC 730AM, or check church website.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.