- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Student recognitions will be held on Sunday, December 17, 2017.
- The Floral Ministry is asking anyone wishing to beautify our church with red and/or white potted silk poinsettia flowers please leave them in the dining hall.
- The Performing Arts Ministry is preparing for it’s Christmas production which will be held on the Sunday, December 17, 2017 during morning worship.
- If anyone would like to contribute to the Hurricane Relief Fund for Texas, Florida, and several islands of the Caribbean, please indicate on your church offering envelope Hurricane Relief. All monies will go toward Samaritan’s Purse, in Boone, NC. Samaritan’s Purse is an evangelical Christian organization that provides aid to people in physical need as a key part of Christian missionary work, and supports Christian Relief Efforts for Hurricane victims nation-wide (under the leadership of Evangelist Franklin Graham).
- NEW YEAR’S EVE is on a Sunday this year. Therefore, the 11:00 a.m. service will be the ONLY service will have on December 31st.
- Corporate Prayer is held on the first Saturday of each month at 7:00 AM and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry will assist any elderly members needing assistance with picking up their medicines, rides to the doctor locally, and caregiver needs. If interested in assisting with these needs, please contact Sister Cassandra Blount.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, please turn to WRAL-TV channel 5 (wral.com), tune to WFMC 730AM, or check church website.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for further announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to email@example.com by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.