- All men that are interested in singing in the Men of Truth choir, please see Elder Cooley.
- Ministry Engagement: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Pastor Dortch will bring the word for the City-Wide Revival at St. Peter Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ at 602 J.P. Harrison Blvd., Kinston, NC.
- On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Elder Rachelle Williams will be one of 3 speakers at Perfecting God’s Word Healing Ministries, located at 1200 N. George Street, Goldsboro, NC.
- Easter Play: The Youth Ministry would like to cordially invite each of you out to this year’s Easter Play entitled, “Let Me Tell You About The Man, Jesus Christ: The Real Easter/Resurrection Sunday Story” held on Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. Refreshments to be served afterwards.
- There will be NO NOONDAY OR EVENING BIBLE STUDY on April 24, 2019.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to email@example.com by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.