- The Executive Board will meet August 6th, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- Back To School Drive: The Youth Ministry is gearing up for their annual Back-To-School supply drive. We will collect school supplies until Sunday, August 11, 2019, which will be the date that we will distribute the items collected immediately following the morning service. We would like to acquire notebook paper, pencils, tablets, composition books, ink pens (black, blue, and/or red), glue, glue sticks, dividers, folders, highlighters, erasers, etc.
- Youth Revival: The Youth Ministry is excited to announce our Youth Revival to be held on Friday, August 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. The theme is “We’ve Come To Celebrate Jesus” (Joshua 24:14). Our dance ministry will perform as well as other youth groups.
- Singles Event: Singles of Truth Fellowship will hold an event on August 17th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. entitled: SINGLES P-A-I-N-T. Please contact Elder Rachelle Williams for further information. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- Ministry Engagement: Pastor Dortch will preach for REVIVAL on August 18th, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at Pentecostal Holy Church, 600 E. Pine Street (on the corner of Pine and Slocumb Streets).
- Mission Sunday: We will observe Mission Sunday during our morning worship service at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 25, 2019. There will also be mission service at 3:00 p.m. Our guests will be be Pastor Selma Corbitt and New Vision UAFWB Church. The Mission Sunday theme is “Sowing Seeds of Love Through Service” (Matthew 13:1-23, 1 Corinthians 16:14).
- This year’s Community Expo is scheduled for September 14, 2019 from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. The rain date is September 21st, 2019. The next community expo planning meeting will be held on June, 5th, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the fellowship hall. Anyone who would like to be a part of the planning process is more than welcome to attend.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.