- Vacation Bible School: WOT Vacation Bible School is scheduled for THIS WEEK, Monday, June 24th, 2019 through Friday, June 28th, 2019 from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm, nightly. A mean will be served each night from 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The theme from this year is “Super Training University with JESUS.” The main focus scripture is Ephesians 6:11. Those persons who are interested in being a Vacation Bible School Teacher or Assistant or anyone interested in assisting any other capacity please see Prophet Marion Williams.
- Student Achievement Forms: Parent(s) if you would like for your child(ren) to be recognized for making the Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance and/or any other student accomplishment, please complete a Student Achievement Notification form by Sunday, July 7th, 2019. Student recognition to be held on July 21st. Should you need a form please see Sis. Sandra Cox-Cooper, Sis. Deana Williams, Sis. Yvonne Simmons, Sis. Juanita Best, Sis. Deidre Sutton, or Sis. Michelle Williams.
- Ministry Engagement: Saturday, June 29th, 2019 Pastor Dortch will be the messenger for The Mid-Year Conference at the L.N. Forbes Tabernacle, located at 1800 Lane Street SE, Wilson, NC. There service is at 7:00 p.m.
- Ministry Engagement: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. Pastor Dortch will preach for the 9th Church Anniversary of Kingdom Impact Global Ministries located at 2503 Murchison Road, Fayetteville, NC.
- Initial Sermon: Sister Wanda Bryant will deliver her initial sermon on Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Ministry Engagement: Pastor Dortch will preach for REVIVAL on August 18th, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. at Pentecostal Holy Church, 600 E. Pine Street (on the corner of Pine and Slocumb Streets).
- This year’s Community Expo is scheduled for September 14, 2019 from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. The rain date is September 21st, 2019. The next community expo planning meeting will be held on June, 5th, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the fellowship hall. Anyone who would like to be a part of the planning process is more than welcome to attend.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.