- The Executive Board will meet February 4, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- Valuable Treasures & Singles of Truth’s 7th Annual Fellowship will be held on Friday, February 14, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. here at Word of Truth. This year’s theme will be: “I’ll Be A Living Sacrifice.” Registration is FREE! You must register by Sunday, February 9, 2020 to attend. For further information, please contact Elder Rachelle Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or Deacon David Randolph at email@example.com. You may also register with any Singles of Truth Advisory Council member. Come join us for an evening of fun, food, games, prizes, in-depth discussions and wonderful fellowship. You do not have to be a member of Word of Truth at attend. Single is defined as men and women who have never married, those who are divorced, widowed, and those who are currently separated. ALL ARE WELCOME.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.