- Sis. Janice Sutton would like to include the church family in decorating the church for the Christmas Season. A big portion of the church has already been decorated, however, anyone wishing to donate SILK red or white poinsettias are encouraged to do so. LIVE poinsettias are also welcomed. Please place on the counter or on one of the tables in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 3:00 pm Lady Terri Dortch will be speaking at Joyous Praise Christian Fellowship, 130 Kenansville Hwy in Warsaw, NC.
- The Youth Ministry would like for you to join us on Saturday, December 8, 2018 as we visit several local rest/nursing homes to sing Christmas carols. Those who will be participating are asked to be at the church by 11:00 AM for an 11:15 AM departure. After the caroling, participants will be going to Pizza Inn on Hwy. 70 for pizza and fellowship.
- The Word of Truth Performing Arts Ministry will present a Christmas Brunch and Show on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 11 AM. This event is for MEMBERS ONLY! You MUST RSVP by Sunday, December 9, 2018 to attend. PLEASE INCLUDE CHILDREN. The is to get an accurate count for our caterer. You can access the form to RSVP by going to the following link: RSVP For Christmas Brunch and Show. If you do not plan to eat, then no action is required.
- Parent(s): If you would like for your child(ren) to be recognized for making the Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance and/or any other student accomplishment, please complete a Student Achievement Notification form by Sunday, December 16, 2018. Please see Sis. Sandra Cox-Cooper, Sis. Deana Williams, Sis. Yvonne Simmons, Sis. Juanita Best, Sis. Deidre Sutton, or Sis. Michelle Williams for the form.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on the first Saturday of each month at 7:00 AM and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.