- Singles Event: On Thursday February 14, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall of Word Of Truth Christian Fellowship, there will be a Singles Event sponsored by Valuable Treasures & Singles of Truth Ministries. The theme for this year’s event is “I’m Whole.” Those desiring to attend the event are asked to contact Elder Rachelle Williams.
- Fellowship Service: Word Of Truth’s first Fellowship Service for 2019 to be held on Sunday, March 3, 2019 @ 3:00 PM. Our guests will be Dr. Patricia S. Peterson, choir and congregation from Joyous Praise Christian Fellowship, Warsaw, NC. Dinner will be served @ 1:30 p.m. (at no cost to our church) per the kindness of Mae’s Catering
- Initial Sermon: The Initial Sermon of Sis. Melisha Boyd Thompson will be held Sunday, March 10, 2019 @ 5:00 p.m. (The Instruments of Praise are asked to sing).
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on Wednesday mornings from 11:30 am to 12 Noon and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, tune to WFMC 730AM/105.7FM, the church website, or ABC Channel 11 News and its affiliate stations for closings and delays.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM/105.7FM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to email@example.com by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.