- The 2018 CommUNITY Expo that was scheduled to be held on Saturday, September 15th, has been rescheduled due to impending inclement weather. It will now be held Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m on the grounds of Word of Truth Christian Fellowship. All members are encouraged to attend. If you would still like to volunteer, please sign up to do so. The areas for which you can sign up include: Set Up, Cooking, Concession, Inflatables, Security/Parking, Medical Team, Hospitality, and Environmental Services (Cleaning Up).
- Pastor Dortch and the Word of Truth Christian Fellowship family will be rending service for 143rd Church Anniversary/Homecoming Celebration at Smith Chapel Missionary Baptist Church on Sunday, September 16th. The church is located on 141 Veach’s Mill Rd., Warsaw, NC. Dinner will be served at 1:30 PM.
- Pastor Dortch will be in Revival at First Missionary Baptist Church, in Fremont, NC on Wednesday, September 19th through Friday, September 21st @ 7:00 p.m. The Instruments of Praise will sing on Friday, September 21st. The church is located on 410 S. Goldsboro Street, Fremont, NC.
- There is will be NO MIDDAY OR EVENING BIBLE STUDY on Wednesday, September 19th.
- Elder Andre Elliott will be ministering at The Shepherd’s Branch Ministry, 721 Red Hill Road, Mount Olive, NC on Friday, September 21st at 7:30 p.m.
- The Local Goldsboro Chapter of Winston-Salem State University is sponsoring a trip to our Fall Open House on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Cost is $30.00 which is for bus ride and admission ticket to a Football Game. Asking everyone going on the trip to be at Goldsboro High Schools’ parking lot by 5:30 am for 6:00am departure. For additional information, please contact Sis Sandra Cox-Cooper.
- Elder Andre Elliott will be ministering at St. Stephen’s Missionary Baptist Church, Pearson St., on Sunday, September 23rd at 11:00 a.m.
- Minister Dwight Artis will be ministering at Ray of Hope Ministries, 1185 Hwy 13 S., Snow Hill, NC on Sunday, September 23rd at 4:00 p.m.
- Members Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 25th @ 7:00 p.m. All members are encouraged to attend.
- If there are any members who need transportation to the doctor, pharmacy, or grocery store, please contact Missionary Anna Pole Hall.
- All van riders are asked to call the van driver by 8:00 pm on Saturday to be picked up for Sunday service — no exceptions! Please see the printed bulletin for more information.
- Corporate Prayer is held on the first Saturday of each month at 7:00 AM and on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
- The Word of Truth Mission Building will be open on Mondays from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon for the community in need of food and clothes.
- The Mission Ministry is asking the church family to give $1.00 each month. All contributions will go toward restocking the Mission Building. Please indication on your offering envelope.
- For service cancellation due to inclement weather, please turn to WRAL-TV channel 5 (wral.com), tune to WFMC 730AM, or check church website.
- You may obtain a copy of any of Sunday morning message on CD for $6 and DVD for $7. Please see any member of the Audio Ministry.
- The Word of Truth Broadcast is aired every Saturday evening at 7:30 PM on WFMC 730AM.
- If you have relocated or changed your telephone number, please give the corrected information to the church secretary as soon as possible.
Please refer to the bulletin board in the hallway for additional announcements.
All church announcements are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by each Wednesday to be printed on Sunday’s bulletin.